Recipes: Maple Granola
January 7, 2019
Sara Haas, R.D.N., L.D.N.“This quick and healthy granola recipe can be enjoyed like cereal with milk or sprinkled over yogurt to make an easy parfait. Serve with a banana for a balanced breakfast. ”
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in oat, pecans, cinnamon and salt until evenly combined. Evenly spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 3Bake the granola, stirring halfway through, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely before storing.