COVID-19 UPDATE

Insights from Dr. Liliya

Weight Loss, Skin Care & Aesthetic Service Articles

We like to write articles about Weight Loss, Skin Care and all of our Aesthetic Services. We want you to be up to date on the latest products and techniques. We also would like to give you tips on how to take care of yourself at no charge. If you would like to ask us to write an article about something you have found, please fill the form out below and let us know.

Weight Loss Tip: Start small

January 1, 2019
Posted in

Happy New year! Have you committed to a New Year’s resolution and fallen off the bandwagon after only a week or less? You are not alone. Want to know why? The reason is we overcommit and start off too big. We restrict ourselves far too much and when our cravings or tiredness can’t hold off […]

Read More

New Year, New You Transform Your Health 30 Day Challenge

December 31, 2018
Posted in

Tackle all your get-healthy, be stronger, love-your-body goals with our exclusive weight loss, total wellness challenge—and be ready to experience lasting results! Carrington Medical Spa is a community-oriented medical facility that provides a comprehensive weight management program under the direction of a licensed physician. At CMS we provide a non-invasive medical approach to weight loss […]

Read More

Article: Probabilities, an unconventional approach to holiday feasts

December 24, 2018
Posted in

Let me summarize a typical holiday feast, using an unconventional approach: probabilities. Choice #1: It’s Christmas Eve. Before dinner, baked goods have been laid out (or rather crammed) onto the main table. Should you partake? (90% probability) — Yes. (05% probability) — Yes, and more than once, because why not? (05% probability) — No, today […]

Read More

Botox and Facial Filler for the Grinch Who Stole Christmas

December 23, 2018
Posted in

Carrington Medical Spa knows how to make the Grinch look a little less grinchy. Take a look at the Grinch.  What is it that makes him look so old and cranky? I think it is his glabellar from lines between his eyes that make him look like he’s having a pretty bad day. It is […]

Read More

Recipes: Sweet Autumn Soup

December 4, 2018
Posted in

Sweet Autumn Soup 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup 1 packet Pumpkin Pie P/S 9 oz. of HOT, not boiling, water 1/16 tsp sage 1/16 tsp cayenne pepper 1/16 tsp garlic powder Add black pepper (optional) 1 oz. ground turkey 99% lean, 1% fat (or substitute 1oz diced cooked turkey) 1/2 cup fresh spinach (or substitute […]

Read More

Recipes: Gingerbread Cheesecake

December 2, 2018
Posted in

Try a festive healthy weight loss recipe this holiday season with Carrington Medical Spa’s weight loss protein shakes: “Gingerbread Cheesecake” Ingredients: 1 Packet Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake 1 Packet cheesecake 4.5 oz cold water 1/8 teaspoon of pumpkin spice or cinnamon  Instructions: Combine Gingerbread Cookie pudding/shake mix with the cheesecake mix into a medium size […]

Read More

Letter to Santa: ‘Tis the Season to Get Healthy’

December 1, 2018
Posted in

Dear Santa, I don’t know if you can remember me or not. It’s been many years since I have written you – Marie from Jacksonville, Florida, AKA Marie from Center Point, Alabama back then. First, I want to apologize for not staying in touch. I guess the transition from a little girl, to college student, […]

Read More

WEEK 44

October 31, 2018
Posted in

WE HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!? This week on the menu we have Pork Chops with Rosemary-Brown Sugar Sauce served with Smoky Roasted Baby Carrots. This super quick and easy meal looks and sounds healthy and delicious! PREP TIME: 10 min COOK TIME 20 min INGREDIENTS: • 6 (8-oz) bone- in […]

Read More

Week 42

October 18, 2018
Posted in

Our delicious recipe on the menu this week is Seared Chicken with Mushroom Gravy, Goat Cheese Polenta and Asparagus. This sounds so good we can almost taste it? PREP TIME: 10 min COOK TIME: 25 min TOTAL: 35 min INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY: • 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise • 1 […]

Read More

WEEK 41

October 11, 2018
Posted in

This week on our menu we have a delicious recipe for Sweet-and-Salty Honey-Glazed Chicken and Broccoli with Hot Soba Noodles???   PREP TIME: 15 min COOK TIME: 15 min TOTAL: 30 min   INGREDIENTS: • 2 (12-oz) pkg broccoli florets • 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-in pieces • 2 Tbsp olive […]

Read More

GET MORE INFORMATION

Fields marked with an * are required

Font Resize